Vegan “Strawberry Nice “Cream
Vegan “Nice “Cream
Prep Time: 1 hr 20 min
Total Time: 1 hr 20 min
Serves: 4 Scale Update
- 4 medium bananas peeled, frozen at least 2 hours, and cut into small chunks ( approx. 3 cups)
- 2 1⁄3 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup (optional)
- Dash sea salt
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
- In a food processor combine frozen bananas, frozen strawberries, maple syrup (if using), and salt. Cover and process until smooth and creamy, stopping processor a few times to scrape down sides.
- Serve immediately for soft-serve, or for a firmer ice cream, transfer mixture to an airtight freezer-safe container. Freeze 1 to 2 hours. If desired, garnish with mint leaves.
Leave a Comment