Source: JK Wellness and Nutrition
Main Ingredient: Oranges
- 3-4 large oranges
- 1 small red onion sliced into rings
- 12-18 black olives rinsed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄3 teaspoon harissa or other chilli paste
- salt to taste
- Peel the oranges, removing all white pith. Slice thickly and and arrange on a platter with the slices overlapping.
- Scatter onion rings and olives over the top.
- To make the dressing , whisk the lemon juice with the cumin and harissa or chilli paste in a small bowl and season with salt. Drizzle evenly over the salad. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving (5)
- Calories: 53 kc
- Protein: 1 g
- Sugar: 6.4 g
- Carbohydrate: 7 g
- Fiber: 1.7 g