Prepare it the night before and spoon the goodness into jars for a quick and easy breakfast.
Serves: 2 Scale Update
- 1 cup uncooked rolled oats (choose certified gluten-free oats if available)
- 1 3⁄4 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoons ground flax seeds (or linseed)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts or almonds
- 2 tablespoons Date Syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2⁄3 cup frozen blueberries or or fresh
- 2⁄3 cup mixed berries.
- Combine the ingredients except of the berries in a medium bowl and stir to mix. Spoon into jars with tight-fitting lids or two small bowls and cover tightly. Top with fresh or frozen berries.
- Note: You can add hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, walnuts, cashews or other nuts and top it up with other fruits like banana or apple.