Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 5 min
Serves: 4 Scale Update
- 1 ⅔ cups (250 g) green peas frozen
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄2 avocado
- 2-3 sprigs fresh mint leaves only
- Place frozen peas in a bowl and cover with cold water. Let them stand for a few minutes until defrosted, then drain and transfer to a food processor or high speed blender.
- Add in the garlic, lemon juice, avocado, mint leaves, and season with salt and pepper. Blend until smooth. Add 1-2 tbsp. of cold water if the dip is too thick. Taste and adjust seasoning to your taste.
- Serve as a dip with fresh vegetables, crisps, crackers or pita.