12 WEEKS NUTRITONAL THERAPY PROGRAM
The importance of personalised nutrition
The science behind personalised nutritional advice is incredibly extensive and focuses on the individual.
It is not possible to offer one single nutritional protocol for everyone. Why? Because everyone’s biochemistry is different. Even between people within the same family and with similar genetics! There is no “universal” diet plan that is right for absolutely everyone. And that’s good news. It means that we need to look at the individual and evaluate what works for that individual specifically.
To achieve your personal health goals, you must give your body the specific foods and nutrients that are inherently necessary to you and your current state of health. We provide a detailed software-analysed assessments of the following:
- Your current health status
- Your antioxidant capacity
- Your possible nutrient deficiencies
What's included in the program
- Client Health Check Questionnaire
- Your Antioxidant Capacity Assessment™
- Your Nutritional Deficiencies Assessment™
- Written reports with your assessments’ results, which we will discuss together at length
- 12 weeks of email support and fine-tuning to ensure we understand everything about your unique nutritional need
- Food and Symptom Journal records analysed by your nutritionist with recommendations returned each week
- Your personal diet plan with carefully selected foods which are best for your body, comprised of your own top foods and antioxidants shopping list
- An in-depth discussion about your meal preferences and the inclusion and exclusion of certain “promoters” and “adversaries” from your diet
- Specific action steps to help enhance your antioxidant capacity
- Extensive explanation about the health benefits of your recommended top foods and antioxidant foods
- Symptom Reassessment™ relative to your initial Nutritional Deficiencies Assessment™
- Specific dietary dos and don’ts to support an adequate absorption of your required nutrients
- Tips for your groceries shopping, food preparation, and cooking
- Weekly session with your nutritionist via Skype, Zoom or over the phone, each session lasting 30 minutes
- Session Summary Handouts™ at the end of each session with your goals for the next week steps and action points
Right now, we are taking on a VERY LIMITED number of new clients. If you sign on, we will walk you through the most successful nutrition program in the world.
When you work with JK Wellness and Nutrition, you’re getting access to a system of tools and training that, so far, has achieved excellent results.
The only way to find out if this is right for you is to schedule a phone or Zoom call below and we’ll discuss.
Find out if this proven system is the answer you have been looking for. You can become a part of a true nutrition program that comes with a guarantee that you will reach your goals or your money back. You won't find this anywhere else.
Schedule a NO OBLIGATION consultation. Don’t worry. If you don’t like what you hear, we simply part ways. No worries. But if you want lasting change “along with a guarantee” then schedule a call and let’s get going...
We are committed to your health.
About the program
The basis of our Nutritional Therapy program is to identify possible nutrient deficiencies and to build a personalised plan, tailored for you. We believe in building health by giving the body the right foods and nutrients it requires.
“Everyone has a different biochemistry, genetic makeup and nutrient needs, so what works for you, may not work for someone else.”
For that reason, we work with science-based questionnaires and advanced tools to pinpoint the unique needs of each individual and to build a personalised program that works.
You will experience motivation, expertise, guidance and inspiration, as you navigate a new level of health and wellness.
Our Personalised Nutrition and Wellness Program is all about helping you create a vision for your future, focusing on behaviour change in all aspects of your life that require attention.
Together, we identify habits that are not serving you then create new ways of thinking and feeling that are aligned with the person you want to be.
Our job is to help facilitate positive, lasting change and our support will help you stay on track as you move toward your overall vision. You will learn to 'live well' as opposed to just existing.